Small Business Blog
Top 6 Workplace Injuries [INFOGRAPHIC]
March 15, 2019
Below are the most common workplace injuries in the United States, according to the National Safety Council. Overexertion and bodily reaction account for more than a third of all injuries, and 85% of all injuries coming from the top 3 categories.
1) Overexertion and bodily reaction - 33.5%
2) Contact with object and equipment - 26%
3) Falls, slips, trips - 25.8%
4) Transportation accident - 5.4%
5) Violence and other injuries by persons or animals - 4.5%
6) Exposure to harmful substances - 4.2%
What is Workers' Compensation Insurance?
Workers' Compensation insurance is required for nearly every industry in nearly every state. Why does it exist and what are the rules in your state?
The Future of InsurTech
InsurTech is an exciting buzzword in the insurance space right now. But, what exactly does it mean and what's the future of InsurTech look like?
What is Property Insurance?
Most simply put, property insurance for your business protects your stuff. Learn more about what it covers and how the rate for property insurance is determined.