Small Business Blog
Top 6 Workplace Injuries [INFOGRAPHIC]
March 15, 2019
Below are the most common workplace injuries in the United States, according to the National Safety Council. Overexertion and bodily reaction account for more than a third of all injuries, and 85% of all injuries coming from the top 3 categories.
1) Overexertion and bodily reaction - 33.5%
2) Contact with object and equipment - 26%
3) Falls, slips, trips - 25.8%
4) Transportation accident - 5.4%
5) Violence and other injuries by persons or animals - 4.5%
6) Exposure to harmful substances - 4.2%
Game of Codes: How to Underwrite Dragon-flying
As Game of Thrones concludes, fans are debating who will end up on the Iron Throne. At Talage, we're debating which code to assign the riskiest Westeros jobs.
How Much is Workers' Compensation Insurance?
There are a number of factors that determine what you'll be offered workers' comp insurance for. See what they are and how you can save yourself money.
The Difference Between Insurance Rates and Quotes
What's the difference between an insurance rate and an insurance quote? We pull back the curtain and reveal the truth so you can be a savvy consumer!