Talage is a venture-backed, Reno-based start-up that is attacking the small business insurance space, a massive market that is ripe for major disruption. We are growing fast and looking for great people to help us go from exciting start-up to industry heavyweight.
Who We’re Looking For
Someone who can be the voice of Talage. As Customer Success Manager, you will be the company to our customers. Helping business owners succeed is what we are all about. We want team-players who can embrace a broad vision and can take ownership of the process. If you’ve ever wanted to build a better way, Talage is looking for you.
What we care about
- Experience in a customer facing service role is a must
- It'd be cool if that experience was insurance related, but not mandatory
- It'd be even cooler if you had a Property/Casualty Insurance license (any state you want. we're all over)
- A great attitude and ready to try anything. We're quick on our feet here, and want more people like us
Why you should definitely work with us
- Stock ownership. Own a part of what you build- imagine that
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance. 100% Employer Paid
- Flexible schedule. Honestly. We're in the cloud
- Unlimited vacation. This is not a trick
- 401(k) Because, you know, we don't expect you to work forever
- Be a part of a badass Reno startup
- More… (we are just getting started)
A little about us
Talage is an industry leading digital insurance marketplace that offers small business insurance online. We are bringing the convenience, service, and shopping experience that larger businesses enjoy to the masses by making it available to small businesses. We have partnered with 12 Top-Rated, national insurance companies to offer the first ever online comparison shopping experience.
We are proud to call Reno home, but we are backed by Silicon Valley VCs, and are set to make an impact.
Ready to To Apply?
Send an email to email@example.com with your resume and a note telling us why you think you'd be a great fit! In the subject line please include your name and the title of the open position. Just like elementary school- You can't get credit if you don't put your name on it.